Friday, April 6, 2007

AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A WEEPING SOUL!

I started my journey from infinity.It was a pleasant experience to travel through the clouds.White clouds resembled flocks of sheeps."I have a lot of things to do within this short period.Will I be able to do all my duties?",I asked myself.My travel to earth was to perform some bounden duties.

Pure air,lakes,rivers,flowers and greenery welcomed me."I am going to live here",I thought proudly.I needed a body.So I searched for the safest place in the universe.I reached the womb,but there I felt a self.

Cells divided...tissues...organs...At last I gained a body.I praised the almighty for his perfection in planning.Each second I dreamt about my life on earth.I waited patiently to take birth.

My mother didn't understand my feelings.She prefered temporary comforts to her child.She easily avoided the burden to preserve her false dignity."Please think about me.Don't kill me",I cried.Noone heard my cry.But that faint cry echoed in the universe.

No comments: